Chicago Clinical Associates (CCA) is seeking to hire psychologists interested in cultivating a vibrant clinical practice in a professional urban setting. Initial clinical work will involve the provision of tele-behavioral healthcare with an eventual integration towards in-person care. Additional core responsibilities for this position include caseload management, intake and documentation, case consultation, billing oversight, the coordination of patient care with other healthcare providers, and community outreach and marketing.
Founded in 2014, Chicago Clinical Associates is a group psychotherapy practice located in the heart of downtown Chicago. We are committed to providing responsive, inclusive, trauma-informed care to a highly diverse population on a fee-for-service basis. The CCA professional atmosphere is collaborative and collegial, with an emphasis upon the embodied integration of humanistic, relational, and existential models of personhood. We highly value and welcome applicants from marginalized communities with intersectional identities.
Qualifications, Compensation, & Application:
Preference will be given to those applicants with the following:
- A doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology, either independently licensed or seeking to accrue supervised postdoctoral hours towards licensure.
- Experience in the provision of adult individual psychotherapy from a trauma-informed professional lens, with a desire for further clinical experience and training concerning such.
- Familiarity with contemporary psychoanalytic, attachment-based, and/or emotion- focused theories, along with an interest in cultivating evidence-based modalities of therapeutic care.
- Interest in couples therapy, group therapy, psychological assessment, and/or the supervision and training of graduate students and interns.
- The capacity to work 2-3 evenings per week and/or Saturdays.
Recently renovated and furnished offices, case consultation and supervision, marketing materials, billing, and professional support services are provided. Therapists are W-2 employees with compensation involving a highly competitive percentage of clinical fees on a tiered system, a robust professional development stipend, company-matched retirement benefits, paid sick leave, annual bonus options, health insurance, and more.
Questions concerning the position may be directed to Dr. David Hoover at 312-436-1657 ext. 1. For application, please email a cover letter, CV, and at least two professional references to email@example.com. Start date is negotiable.